OK this is it! For years members have asked Eli and I what do we really to be healthy. Its as if though we were keeping a secret from everyone. There’s no secret to what we do. The short answer is we are consistent with our positive habits that give us consistent positive results over time.
But, if you really want to know what we really do I’ve put this overview that lays out our plan for our health and for Abba Fitness.
Abba Fitness has 5 unique programs that we offer to help you meet your fitness needs. These the same five Eli and I have been doing for years to maintain our health.
- NUTRITION-It goes without saying we eat healthy 90% of the time. On the weekends we enjoy life after all we are a regular family with kids. We enjoy our treats too.
- BOOT CAMP– We train daily because our bodies are meant to move and stay strong. You can see us working out at the gym on a regular basis. We practice what we preach.
- RUNNERS BOOT CAMP– Any cardio you choose is OK but the key here is consistency over time. We run daily because quite honestly, we enjoy it.
- ELDOA-Although this might be new to Abba improving mobility, range of motion, and flexibility has always been part of our training regimen.
- SUPPLEMENTS– We take what is right for us. We are advocates of AdvoCare because the products are safe, effective, and they work. We make recommendation on what we do and what we feel is right for you
I told you this was nothing new. The secret formula is simple.
“Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can”
Follow this formula and you will see that you can achieve any goal with your fitness and your life.
Committed to your success,
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you:
1. Work with us on a Semi Private Basis
I remember when I started, it was rough. Having a coach and mentor changed my life. If you need someone to help you, just reply to this message and put “Private” in the subject line, it’s totally free to have a conversation. From there we can come up with a plan that is right for you
2. Join our Ongoing Group Training Program and be a Case Study.
We’re taking on a few new clients as case studies in all of our Training Program where we guarantee positive results. If you’d or someone you know would like to work with us in a group setting so that you can get help with your fitness and nutrition goals, you can reply with “GROUP” in the subject line to learn more.
3. Book a 15-Minute Strategy Session With Me.
Sometimes just talking can help you get over whatever hump you are stuck on. We can take the time needed to answer your questions with no strings attached. From there we can see how I can help you move forward with your fitness goals. Reply to this email and put “Strategy Call” in the subject line.