What are you going to do differently in 2015?
Are you going to reduce your stress level?
Are you going to improve your diet?
Are you going to take exercise more seriously?
Or will you allow the next 365 days to pass by without changing a thing?
If you haven’t put any thought into it, then do so now. The fact is that you will
age and change in 2015, and next year on 12-31-15 you will be slightly (or dramatically)
different than you are today.
The cool thing about a New Year is that it gives us the opportunity to reflect over
our life, to acknowledge where we are and where we want to be headed.
If you would like to be headed in the direction of improved health, lowered weight
and increased strength, then here are 17 suggested changes for you to apply in 2015:
1) Exercise 2 more hours each week than you did in 2014.
2) Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
3) Drink less alcohol.
4) Sign up for one of my time-tested fitness programs.
5) Let breakfast or lunch be your largest meal and dinner the smallest meal of the day
6) Use heavier dumbbells.
7) Pass up on the bread Monday-Friday.
8) Let me help you train for a 5K, 10K, marathon, or even a triathlon.
9) Use healthier sugar choices like raw honey and agave instead of high fructose corn syrup
10) Exercise at least 4 times each week.
11) Eat healthy, simple dinners at home.
12) Avoid fast food and sugary drinks.
13) Get a plan and stick with it for at least 1 year
14) Eat more lean protein and fiber.
15) Drink water throughout your whole day.
16) Do not eat packaged sugary snack foods.
17) Contact me for motivation and support.
Now come up with a few of your own. I know there are some ideas that popped into your mind while you were reading my list.
Take a minute to jot those down. Step back and re-examine the list. Which of these changes are you going to make your own?
I certainly don’t expect you to make all of these changes – though the more you do, the greater your transformation will be.
Remember, like I mentioned above in #4 and #17, I’m here to offer you the instruction, support and motivation you need to
make 2015 the year of your dramatic transformation.
Wishing you great health and happiness in this New Year.