Week 17: Rise & Shine Breakfast Challenge:
Are you one of the 12% that don’t eat breakfast or one of the more than 50% of people who skip it at least once a week!?
I’m sure you’ve heard this a hundred times….but breakfast REALLY is the most important meal of the day!
People who skip breakfast will usually say it’s because they do not have enough time, would rather hit the snooze button, or simply do not have anything to eat at home.
THIS —-> Research has found that “skipping breakfast is associated with a significantly higher risk of obesity.”
And that’s not it! If you eat a healthy breakfast…
• It has been proven to improve spatial and short-term memory in children
• It will boost your energy levels throughout the day
• It will enhance your ability to concentrate, focus, and get stuff DONE!
• It means you’ll be MORE likely to exercise more often
• It means you’ll be less likely to drink alcohol and smoke
Want a few great options to choose from for a healthy breakfast!?
Here’s a link to some easy to make and nutritious breakfast recipes: http://greatist.com/health/healthy-fast-breakfast-recipes
Your challenge this week is to kick-start your day with a healthy breakfast! No excuses allowed!
Are you in? Let me know in a comment below!
Also, if you have any favorite healthy recipes for breakfast, please share them with us in the comment below!